users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Persistent timers problem

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 23:32:34 +0530

Marina,

As per the life cycle defined in OSGi Web Application Spec, WABs are
automatically undeployed when the corresponding OSGi bundle is stopped
which happens when server is stopped. They again get deployed when
server is started. Does this undeployment at server shutdown explain the
observed behavior?

Thanks,
Sahoo