users@glassfish.java.net

Glass fish stop responding when its memory usage is becoming about 600,000 MB

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:44:36 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all users, My team has developed large Patient Management System for
large hospital. using java/jsp web application. and we have 8 GB memory and 8
GHZ processor server. And we have already deployed the web application using
the glass fish on the server and it stared working. And many users >100 user
are using it simultaneously and i works fine. but after it works for maximum
of 2 hour it stops working i mean it get busy and when we look at the server
in task manager the java memory size reached around 600,000MB and the process
get the pick value. and we immediately stop the glass fish default server and
start it again and it starts working well. look what makes bother as is why
it required as to restart the glass fish when it get busy. pleas do you have
any suggestion our server run with out problem. I am in trouble please
respond me with your answer. with regards.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'melakubk']