users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF3.1.1 JSP Project - WARNING: WebappClassLoader.findClassI

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:49:05 -0500 (CDT)

I reviewed and realized I may not have made clear the origin and history of
the original project. When I say I am bringing in an old project here is what
I have:

Netbeans 4.1 was used to build the original files, not as one project, but
each .java file was compiled individually.  Netbeans 4.1 is used to update
or modify any components of the orginal product.  The product has been
running successfully for more than six years in a Netscape iplanet web
server. All of the individual files (jsp, java, properties, html, etc.) are
being brought into one project using Netbeans 7.0.1 and being deployed onto a
Glassfish  3.1 server.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdblaha1']