users@glassfish.java.net

GF 3.1.1: slow startup of web applications

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 05:49:25 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi.

Updated from GF 3.1 to GF 3.1.1 and now see that the startup of my web
application increased almost twice. Just started the same application on GF
3.1 and GF 3.1.1 and see the following average startup of application

GF 3.1: 28 seconds

GF 3.1.1: 52 seconds

Tested several times and see numbers are pretty constant.

Just for information: my web app is based on JSF + EJB + CDI + Hibernate +
PrimeFaces + Spring. Don't see changes in Hibernate (I'm using the one,
provided as the add-on - it hasn't changed), so may be something from three
first technologies could influence slower initialization.

Has anyone experienced the same things?

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'bitec']