users@glassfish.java.net

Correct value for default_JMS_host

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:56:39 -0500 (CDT)

I am connecting to the embedded JMS server in Glassfish 3.1 via a client.

I want to run JUnit tests locally and I also want to run tests from a remote
machine.

However I am unable to do both at the same time.

If I set the default_JMS_host to 0.0.0.0 the local client can connect,
however the remote client gets a connection refused as it is trying to
connect to 0.0.0.0:7676 on the remote machine.

If I set it to the machine IP or hostname the remote client works, but I get
the connection refused message for the local client. It tries to connect to
localhost:7676.

Is there a setting that will work for both cases?

Thanks

Stephen

--
[Message sent by forum member 'stepheng']