users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to see Rest service that I created

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:07:50 -0500 (CDT)

I just followed the tutorial by Arun Gupta on creating a Rest interface using
eclipse and Glassfish. It is a tutorial regarding Oracle's OEPE in Eclipse
and creating a Dynamic Web Project with Eclipse. I am using Indigo version of
Eclipse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on557289GzA

I encountered two problems. First, I could not add the JAX-RS perspective
when I tried to modify the properties for the project. But, despite not being
able to add the perspective, I noticed that the project already looks as if
it has the perspective by default. I was able to right click my project and
then I was able to create "Restful Web service from pattern (Java EE 6). It
looks just like the code in the tutorial. But, when I try to access it from
my web browser, I can't I tried to access it using the following url

http://localhost:8080/bar/jaxrs/simple

I get a 404 error indicating that it is not found. Any tips on getting this
working?

brian

--
[Message sent by forum member 'brieweb']