users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Where is source code for NodeAgent in glassfish 2.1.1

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 14:12:35 -0700

forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Hi, my company is using Glassfish 2.1.1 and we have an issue where an
> instance is getting restarted by its nodeagent over and over again.
>
> I would like to investigate the source code for the node agent but cannot
> find it in the source bundle for Glassfish open source 2.1.1
>
> Is there no open source version available of the node agent for glassfish
> 2.1.1
>
> If there is, where can I find the source code?

Node agent src is under
<v2>/admin-ee/nodeagent/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/ee/nodeagent
directory. For example, see
http://svn-mirror.glassfish.org/glassfish-svn/trunk/v2/admin-ee/nodeagent/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/ee/nodeagent/

Build instructions for GlassFish 2.x is available here:
http://glassfish.java.net/public/BuildGlassFish.html#Complete_Instructions_on_how_to_Build

See also http://wikis.sun.com/display/GlassFish/PlanForGlassFishV2.1.1

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle