users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to monitor GF Http sessions using JMX

From: Paul Davies <paul.m.davies_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:00:50 -0700

Hi,

The Oracle GlassFish Server product documentation explains in some
detail how to use REST interfaces to administer GlassFish Server
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2416/gjipx.html#scrolltoc>.
This information is also provided in the Administration Guide in theZIP
archive of PDF guides
<http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1.1/release/glassfish-ose-3.1.1-docs-pdf.zip>
for GlassFish Server open-source edition.

-Paul