users@glassfish.java.net

Problems writing a SAM for GF 3.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:12:57 -0500 (CDT)

 I've been trying to develop my own ServerAuthModule for GF3.1 but have been
failing miserably so far. I have been following some tutorials I found that
say to place the compiled jar on my /home/{me}/glassfish-3.1/glassfish/lib
(or {GLASSFISH_HOME}/lib) but my SAM seems not to initialize as the log
messages aren't being echoed. When accessing any JSP from the test app, no
matter it it's protected or not, it just breaks with a 500 code but no log.

PS.: my GF doesn't have either a standalone instance or a cluster. I'm trying
to deploy both the SAM and the test app over the admin instance.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dev.rafael']