users@glassfish.java.net

How to get login principle after container-managed login

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:48:26 -0500 (CDT)

 I'm using Glassfish 3.1 with container-managed security of file realm.

I've manage to make all the changes to both web.xml and sun-web.xml so that
glassfish request username and password when open the web application in a
browser and only letting you in after correct input has been enter.

Now I would like to be able to get the principle (whole instance, not just
the name) of the user that was authenticated and I can't figure this one out?

Thank you,

Ido.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran']