users@glassfish.java.net

Multiple Ejb test classes running in Embedded glassfish 3.1 - Out of Memory

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:38:20 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

Its a Maven project and I am trying to run the ejb test cases in Embedded
glassfish 3.1 (included as dependency in pom file) . I am able to
successfully configure and run(through mvn test) the Ejb test classes in
Embedded glassfish one by one. But the issue comes here.

I have one super class which have EJB container creation in @Beforeclass and
EJB container close in @After class. All the Test class will extend this
super class.

All the test classes will run continuously when i run the mvn test. Now when
i start the mvn test ,first the EjB is deployed in to the container and  one
test class is executed successfully and the container is closed.Then maven
picks the other class to test, again the Glassfish is trying to deploying EJB
and throws Out of memory error : Perm Size.

My perm size in domain.xml is 512 mb.

My question is :

1. How to run (using Maven) multiple test classes in Embedded Glassfish 3.1 ?

2.For each test class Embedded glassfish keep on deploying the EJB and
closing it?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Gladiator_FZ']