users@glassfish.java.net

NAGT0023 count not start instance

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 09:12:15 -0500 (CDT)

Please help.  I'm using 2.1.1 Patch 13.  I've created a three node cluster
as follows.  Node0 is the DAS server, node1 first instance, node2 second
instance.  I created a domain on the DAS and then created node-agents on
both instance nodes and started them.  I then opened the admin console and
created a cluster with two instances each using one of the node-agents
hosts.  When I try and start the cluster, it comes back with NAGT0023: The
node agent could not start instance inst1.  It is starting and must be
stopped.  I've tried stoping/starting domain but it doesn't seem to do any
good.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ronnie_crowder']