users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Restart Enterprise Server

From: Nazrul Islam <nazrul.islam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:23:31 -0700

Please take a look at the following:

    * restart-domain
      <http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/restart-domain-1.html#scrolltoc>
      - The restart-domain subcommand stops and then restarts the domain
      administration server (DAS) of the specified domain. If a domain
      is not specified, the default domain is assumed. If the domains
      directory contains two or more domains, the domain-name operand
      must be specified. If the DAS is not already running, the
      subcommand attempts to start it.
    * restart-instance
      <http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/restart-instance-1.html#scrolltoc>
      - The restart-instance subcommand restarts a running GlassFish
      Server instance. This subcommand requires secure shell (SSH) to be
      configured on the machine where the domain administration server
      (DAS) is running and on the machine where the instance resides.
    * restart-local-instance
      <http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2433/restart-local-instance-1.html#scrolltoc>
      - The restart-local-instance subcommand restarts a GlassFish
      Server instance on the host where the subcommand is run. This
      subcommand does not require secure shell (SSH) to be configured.
      You must run this command from the host where the instance resides.

--
Nazrul Islam   -   (408) 276-6468   -   Oracle