users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1 File upload problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 00:58:27 -0500 (CDT)

I am using Glasshfish 3.1 with Apache front ending on Ubuntu 11.04
I have configured Apache Virtual host and Glassfish application is being
served by one of the Virtual host.
I have observed that the file uploading module of my application is giving
errors time and again. I am using Apache file upload library.
When I try to upload the file (even smaller sized files) the Glassfish gives
following error.
Bad Gateway
Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.
What could be the possible cause? The proxytime out is set to 600 in virtual
host configuration file.
Is there any setting of Glassfish is affecting it? please guide.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sspadmin']