users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Web Client not receiving messages from JMS topic

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:55:18 -0500 (CDT)

 Some update on the issue... it seems like the issue is some resource scare
in GF/MQ. My publisher consumes quite a lot of resources on the box (though
box is quite powerful), and it looks like at some point it just tips it off
and something happens to MQ, i.e. I am still able to publish as I see
messages on the queue, but subscribers do not get the messages. When I
unloaded the publisher a little everything starter working again. One thing
which I am not sure about is... I publish from various threads - is that an
issue? Do I hit some kind of limit?

Regards,

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nakoned']