users@glassfish.java.net

Client jar not being generated for migrated J2EE application

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 23:39:50 -0500 (CDT)

We have a J2EE 1.4 application that worked well with the older Sun Java
System Application Server.  It uses EJB's conforming to the older EJB 2.x
spec (Remote interfaces, Home interfaces, etc.).

We've recently attempted to port it to Glassfish 3.x. with the goal of
minimizing code changes as much as possible.  While we can get the
application to build and deploy, we are unable to get the client-stubs
despite no complaints when executing either "asadmin get-client-stubs" or
"asadmin deploy --retreive <dirname> <app.ear>".

Are we missing something?  TIA

--
[Message sent by forum member 'arshadnoor']