users@glassfish.java.net

issues on deploying app

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 04:40:35 -0500 (CDT)

I am having some trouble deploying an RESTful application using glassfish
3.1.

The webservice created is using a mysql database and this was quite a hassle
to get that running. Now that I don’t receive any errors on startup my
application wors, sort of.

I can use soapUI to access the wadl file but everytime I want to do a get I
get this error in the glassfish logs:

                Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No database
selected

 I checked and double checked the settings in glassfish and I don’t see
what the problem is.

I have configured a JDBC resource and JDBC connectionpool.

In the connectionpool I configured the additional properties by filling in
the user, password, servername, databasename etc. The ping function also
tells me that all is well…

 So now I am all blank, I don’t understand why this is happening. Are
there other places that I need to configure stuff?

[edit]

Ok, i changed the Url property to URL and now that seems to work...
Next error is
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: Error in allocating a connection.
Cause: No PasswordCredential found

[edit 2]

I reloaded the glassfish server and now i am back at the: "Internal
Exception: java.sql.SQLException: No database selected" error

What is going on here?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'metalmini']