users@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3.1 JSF 2.0 app runs for two days then dies with ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:34:00 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=rdelaplante]

The following open bug seems even closer to the problem I am experiencing:

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES-1542

Just before all of the JSF exceptions occur in my log I see that a web
related thread was interrupted.  The ticket says:

One of the case that factories.get() can go wrong is when current thread is
interrupted, it throws InterruptedException. The solution is when recreating
FacotyManager, it restores all factory impls correctly.
[/quote]

That ticket was closed on May 18 2011 and code was committed to trunk,
MOJARRA_2_0X_ROLLING branch and MOJARRA_2_0X_ROLLING branch.    Can anyone
at Oracle tell me if this will be included in GlassFish 3.1.1 when it is
released next week?    We just had another production outage because of
this bug today.

Thanks,

Ryan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rdelaplante']