users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF Server Administration Console doesn't work on Debian

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 22:12:18 -0700

Maybe you can try setting the admin console logger to FINEST before
starting the server. See if there is anything logged.
Edit the file
glassfish3/glassfish/domains/domain1/config/logging.properties
Change the line org.glassfish.admingui.level=INFO
to org.glassfish.admingui.level=FINEST

Also, starting the domain in verbose mode may show more message.
%asadmin start-domain --verbose=true

Please attach the server.log here too.

thanks.
Anissa.