users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 as a windows 7 service creates unmanaged ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:54:20 -0500 (CDT)

Okay.

I had a service.err.log that was 1.2G in size.  I changed the logmode from
reset to rotate, and restarted the appliction server.  The server started
and was appending to the err.log (without truncating or rotating it).
I then stopped the server, deleted the  service.err.log file, and
restarted.  I will keep an eye on it and keep you posted.

I'm not sure I understand what to expect in "rotate" mode.  How many log
files of 10MB will the service maintain?  Is the size and number
configurable (like standard java logging)?

Dave

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dbritton60']