users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish3.1 Instllation Issue

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:11:01 -0400

On 5/19/11 4:41 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> properly it's not downloaded, can i know is there any other site except
> Oracle link..
>
> It's not downloading prperly i tryed more then 100 times.

I don't think there's any other place to download it. I just tried and
it worked fine for me, so I don't see a problm with the server. What
happens when you try to download it? Does your browser give you any kind
of error? How big is the file you end up with? Mine, e.g., is:

hostname% ls -l
total 176048
-rwxr-xr-x@ 1 bobby bobby 90134336 May 19 07:02 jdk-6u25-solaris-sparc.sh

Are you sure you're getting the right bundle? If you run it on the wrong
platform, it can give you a "file corrupted" message. You may need to
try the "contact us" link on the download page if you're still having
trouble.

Cheers,
Bobby