users@glassfish.java.net

How could I get the value from Glassfish monitoring tool

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:12:40 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all

I am now using glassfish monitoring tool to monitor the http response time of
a java web application.

The monitoring tool can generate a detialed html page, in which there is a
table containing all the values of response time monitored.

I am trying to write some scripts to get the value of response time from the
result generated by the monitoring tool.

Could please someone tell me how to do that?

Could please someone offer me some tips?

Thanks in advanced.

Cheers, Lei

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lei.zheng']