users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish3.1 Instllation Issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 01:58:30 -0500 (CDT)

I have Download JDK jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh

where i have to put to excute this sh jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh

how to excute this

I try to excute

# chmod +x jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh

#./jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh

# chmod +x jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh

it's giveing below error...

# ./jdk-6u21-solaris-sparc.sh
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
The download file appears to be corrupted.  Please refer
to the Troubleshooting section of the Installation
Instructions on the download page for more information.
Please do not attempt to install this archive file.
# ./jdk-6u21-solaris-sparcv9.sh
.Unpacking...
Checksumming...
The download file appears to be corrupted.  Please refer
to the Troubleshooting section of the Installation
Instructions on the download page for more information.
Please do not attempt to install this archive file.

it's generating install.sfx.11107

how to excute above File..

Can you please guide me .. how to set the JDK path in Solaris

--
[Message sent by forum member 'shaker.reddy.java']