users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is the monitoring tool embedded in Glassfish Open Source?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:57:08 +0200

Hi Lei,

Yes, the admin console and the tuning feature you see are part of GlassFish Open Source Edition (as the title of the console should say).
You can also use "asadmin get", check out http://blogs.oracle.com/foo/entry/a_taste_of_monitoring_in
Alternatively the HTTP Restful API also provides similar capabilities, see http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/2011/02/restful-glassfish-monitoring/

hth,
-Alexis