users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1 Admin GUI Crash

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 10:21:56 -0500 (CDT)

Roger,

  From the server.log file:   Running GlassFish Version: GlassFish Server
Open Source Edition 3.1 (build 43)

I am running the stock jsf jars, although in desperation I did try
downloading the reference implementation and trying that out.  It seemed to
have no effect on the problem, so I backed out the hack fairly quickly.

Something is definately dodgy about Glassfish 3.1 on my system.  Glassfish
3.0 was a delightto use, and never gave me any trouble, where 3.1 has been a
nightmare from the start.  I've spent more tme figuring out why glassfish
does not work than in actually coding my applications.  I am more than a
little frustrated.

Any insight you can provide will be great;y apprecated.

Mike Laris
mglaris_at_gmail.com

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mlaris']