users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ELResolvers not registered with the JSP container

From: Roger Kitain <roger.kitain_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:21:27 -0400

A few comments/questions...

Presumably this is a JSF 2.0 application.
Are you using Facelets or JSP as your view tech?
Why do you have expressionFactory entry in web.xml?
Try using version 2_5 instead of 3_0 in web.xml.
Other than that - I don't have enough details on your app.

roger.kitain_at_oracle.com
https://twitter.com/rogerk09
http://www.java.net/blogs/rogerk