users@glassfish.java.net

OAuth, REST and Glassfish

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 05:13:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I have the following design problem. I need to develop a REST interface in
Glassfish v3. This seems to be no problem at all. But now I have to add OAuth
(Provider) to the REST-interface. I am currently using CDI a lot and I need
to figure out a way to streamline OAuth with CDI. Could there be a way to add
an Interceptor to the resource to catch the OAuth-logic? Are there any
samples on this or did somebody already did something similar? There are a
lot of samples around but none really for Glassfish v3 and a nice
out-of-the-box "standard" integration in REST. I would like to create a
example-project which can be added to an example repository, but I need some
help to accomplish this.

Greetings

Jan De Cooman

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ossaert']