users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timer, JPA Entities, XA Transaction Glassfishv3 stops fl

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 12:30:55 -0500 (CDT)

I see this problem on glassfish 3.1, inside a timer routine I run a named
query to return a list of pending events, run through the list processing
each event and set the state flag to 'processed'. As each event in the list
is a managed entity I don't call merge, but this should be ok, and the
changes should sync with the database when we commit, at the end of the timer
routine. But I have to call flush explicitly.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'oversteer']