users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish EAR deployment

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 22:00:12 -0400

setup.xml change the value for LOCALE to your LOCALE
<replacefilter token="%LOCALE%" value="en_US"/>

setup-cluster.xml change the value for LOCALE to your LOCALE
<replacefilter token="%LOCALE%" value="en_US"/>

but this wont work IF your operating sytem doesnt support spanish characters in filenames

buena suerte
Martin