users@glassfish.java.net

RE: upgrade problem

From: <bamoss_at_sceats.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2011 11:19:57 -0700
Hi Thomas,

I am not using GF 3.1, so am unable to address your questions, as I am not familiar with the GF 3.x UI and commands.

In reference to GF 2.1.1, a self-signed cert is generated when GF is built, and this is populated in /domains/domain1/config in the keystore.jks and cacerts.jks keystores.  When I have generated a new keypair and had the cert signed, I import root, intermediary and signed certs into keystore.jks; and  I import root and intermediary certs into cacerts.jks.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.

Derek