users@glassfish.java.net

Multiple Application on Glassfish On EC2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 01:59:07 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

I'm using Amazon EC2 instance (windows) to run Glassfish V3 (I'm going to
update to 3.1 soon).

I need to run the same application with multiple databases for each client on
one machine.

My question is which configuration is better:

1. Domain for each client - this looks like the safe side, each client get
it's own configuration, database, connection-pool, etc.

2. Application deployment for each client on one domain - this may take less
resources but one client can take down the whole site.

Also what kind of computer (CPU, memory) should I use for running 10 domains
on one glassfish installation?

Thank you,

Ido.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran']