users@glassfish.java.net

Re: update for metro package timed out

From: Joe Di Pol <joe.dipol_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 09:10:47 -0800

Thomas,

I'm not sure why the metro package specifically is causing trouble.
It looks like it gets through most files, but then has trouble with
the last one.

As of now there are no additional mirrors. You can try increasing the
low-speed timeout threshold by setting this environment variable:

PKG_CLIENT_LOWSPEED_TIMEOUT=30

It defaults to 30 seconds (so if the download spends 30 seconds
below the speed threshold the connection times out). Try setting
this to something like 300 and see if that allows the download
to go through.

Joe