users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1 is here!

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 07:21:58 -0800

Hi Kane,

GlassFish Nexus proxies the actual maven repository at
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish.
If your pom references the 3.1. security artifact or other
"org.glassfish..." artifacts and your repository element references
GlassFish Nexus server, the artifact will show up. GlassFish Nexus
mirrors the artifact on-the-fly. If the artifact is not referenced by a
project's pom, Nexus will not proxy the artifact so it does not show up
in the Nexus' url.

Jane