users@glassfish.java.net

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.automatic-recovery=false

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 10:36:48 -0500 (CDT)

I have two glassfish domains running on two different servers. One EJB calls
another EJB on the second server.

Both are running under debuggers in Eclipse

Despite
setting configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.automatic-recovery=false
on both machines recovery logs are created where I set them on both machines
and at certain points recovery appears to be started.

Here is the result of asadmin get on my server

asadmin> get configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.*

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.automatic-recovery=false

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.heuristic-decision=rollback

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.keypoint-interval=65536

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.retry-timeout-in-seconds=120

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.timeout-in-seconds=120

configs.config.server-config.transaction-service.tx-log-dir=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/logs-debug

Neither can I set any of the other properties mentioned on the
documentation.

BTW I also see the timeout and retries are using the default not what I set
them to...

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong - should it work?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'JFK9']