users@glassfish.java.net

Hi Arthur Cheers for the

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 02:13:19 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi Arthur   Cheers for the reply.  As per your suggestion I switched back
my web application to DIGEST mode, then entered the md5 of my password into
the password field when IE asked for my credentials.   Unfortunately it made
no difference.  Still the same error:  *SEVERE:  SEC1105:  A
PasswordCredential was required by not provided.*   So what to do next?  In
the meantime I will just have to live with BASIC mode, but I reckon there
must be a way to get the more secure method working.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'JohnHailey']