users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JDBC realm, how GlassFish knows which group belongs to which user?

From: hezjing <hezjing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:51:19 +0800

Thanks, Richard!

Now I see that the GlassFish is actually getting the user - group
relationship from the group table, but if this is something already
documented in GlassFish documents? I don't find this from GlassFish 3.1
Security Guide.

I still have questions though, how can I verify and trace which role has
been mapped to an user?
Is there a logger in GlassFish I can turn on to see this kind of
information?

What about how to print the roles in JSF? Example when a user logged in
successfully, I want to display "You are a administrator" on the page?

--
Hez