users@glassfish.java.net

I may have a working install.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:05:20 -0500 (CDT)

I /may /have a working install.  I tried again as a custom install, and
skipped installing the "administrative domain server" or some such and seemed
to get through without error.

I don't know enough yet to know if this is usable.  (Recall that I have not
yet done the "first cup" tutorial.)  They usual http://localhost:8080 [1]
shows nothing there.  I am a little concerned that I still have to figure
out what a domain controller is, install it, and run it.

However, I did find a *second *bug in the installer.  When I click on "next
steps" on the last installer page, my browser is redirected to an "Error Page
404".  The URL is http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=821-2427 [2]

Someday soon I will need to run the default install, so I would still like to
see a fix for my initial issue.

[1] http://localhost:8080
[2] http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=821-2427

--