users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Packaging an ear with shared persistence.xml

From: Cédric Marcone <cedric.marcone_at_valraiso.fr>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:27:21 +0100

Thank you : it works !

For the sake of completeness, if someone is interested :

1) I added the two following lines in my persistence.xml :

<jar-file>../myejb1.jar</jar-file>
<jar-file>../myejb2.jar</jar-file>

-> Now my entities are auto-discovered.

2) The jar file containing the persistence.xml doesn't need to embed an entity.

Thanks again, you made my day !
--
Cédric