users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Glassfish and mod_jk

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:04:32 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=amyroh] The admin-listener (4848) is a special listener and shouldn't
enable mod_jk. Why do you need this? [/quote]

Well, my idea was to provide administrative interface through consistent urls
like: host-admin.xxx.xxx, while keeping admin port closed and enabling access
based on apache acls. First I used mod_proxy which was working, kind of -
sometimes urls became messed up, JSF controls used in admin console were
losing data etc. So I thought of mod_jk and that's the story.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rzeznik']