users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish 3.1 fails to start after PC shutdown

From: Eve Pokua <gorgeous65_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 02:54:12 +0000

Hello,
I have a different error now.
Will post a new post.#

THanks

eve

From: gorgeous65_at_msn.com
To: users_at_glassfish.java.net; alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com
Subject: RE: glassfish 3.1 fails to start after PC shutdown
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 00:48:54 +0000

Hello,
At the moment this' what I get when I try to start server default domain-
Use "exit" to exit and "help" for online help.asadmin> start-domain domain1com.sun.enterprise.universal.xml.MiniXmlParserException: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[1,1]Message: Content is not allowed in prolog.Command start-domain failed.asadmin>
I have also read a number of posts and they mentions the server freezing during deploymentof certain applications. This what happens when I try to deploy my application. It also happenedwith the new domain I created.
Thanks
eve