users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: Latest version of

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:40:25 -0500 (CDT)

Hi sorry for this late reply.

I am pretty sure that i have grizzly on because  i put in java env variables

string that gives me a version of grizzly and it said i have 1.0.39 .

Maybe it is not enabled but the question is why then i can see in server.log
file ?

I use CentOS  5.5. and latest JDK 1.6 update 24 .

I am using 4 cores processors  and 4 GB of RAM.

I put -Xmx2500m and -Xms1150 with some parameters for GC performance.

I am not able to give you test case but i analyze heap dump but

all i have is a few string and classic integer object nothing unusally.

Right now i am testing my application on Glassfish v 3.1 and results will be
next week.

As i can see grizzly vesrion is 1.9 or something like that on Glassfish v
3.1

Tnx

--
[Message sent by forum member 'boske3']