users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Latest GF 3.1 and Jersey

From: Jason Lee <jason.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:36:07 -0700

This may or may not help, but I always used Maven-based projects and
specify that dependency in the POM in the provided scope, which,
incidentally, NetBeans makes really easy to do (right click
Dependencies, add dep, and so on). It sounds like you're using the
native NetBeans project type, so that may not help you now, but it might
in the future, I guess. That said, NetBeans 6.9.1 predates GlassFish
3.1, so I wouldn't expect it to support the newer server, at least not
without some manual tinkering. I've been using the NetBeans 7
nightlies, which do support (and ship with) GlassFish 3.1, and they've
been quite stable for me. In case that helps. :)

--
Jason Lee
Senior Member of Technical Staff