users@glassfish.java.net

Trouble with glassfish and struts 1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:16:19 -0500 (CDT)

Friends:
I am developing a web application in jsp with struts, to upload to
myserver glassfish and try to implement
it throws me the following error:

Deployment has succeeded with following warning, please look at the log file
for details Error occurred during application loading phase. The application
will not run properly. Please fix your application and redeploy. WARNING:
com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException: ContainerBase.addChild:
start: LifecycleException: javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Parsing
error processing resource path
/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml com.sun.enterprise.deployment.backend.IASDeploymentException:
ContainerBase.addChild: start: LifecycleException:
javax.servlet.UnavailableException.

The configuration of my struts-config.xml file is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC

"-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.2//EN"

"http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_2.dtd">

<struts-config>

<form-beans>

<form-bean name="LoginForm"

type="cl.forms.LoginForm"/>

</form-beans>

        <action-mappings>

<action path="/Login"

type="cl.actions.LoginAction">

</action>

<action path="/Login"

name="LoginForm"

type="cl.actions.LoginAction"

input="/Login.jsp">

<forward name="correcto" path="/Index.jsp"/>

</action>

</action-mappings>

</struts-config>

I can not see where the error, as when created in eclipse see
itperfectly, I hope I can help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'shianim']