users@glassfish.java.net

UniversalConnectionPool Oracle RAC

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 09:02:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

I've breaking my head now for two days over how to create an Oracle Universal
Connection Pool with Glassfish. The thing is, I can put a lot of properties
in a normal Connection Pool, but I can't figure out how to add or create a
custom Resource Type for the Connection Pool.

There are 3 types visible, javax.sql.DataSource, javax.sql.XADataSource and
javax.sql.ConnectionPoolDataSource. However, the UCP-type is
oracle.ucp.jdbc.PoolDataSource. Can someone explain to me how I can create a
custom entry and put all the properties that belong to a RAC connection pool
in it? I'm kinda stuck here.

Thanks!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dijkmana']