users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and mod_jk

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 05:28:52 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I'll try that soon, but one question regarding
your method, if I may. Looking at your post I see that the significant
difference between your method and mine is in this part: asadmin
create-system-properties --target instance1 AJP_INSTANCE_NAME=instance1
etc.

I do not set these properties, you reference them in your workers file, that
makes sense. But I cannot see how do I create more than one AJP listener on
the same machine with your method. I do not attempt to use load balancing in
my case.

Anyway, I'll let you know soon how it worked. Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rzeznik']