users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3.1 is here!

From: Michael Hollatz <michael.hollatz_at_profitbricks.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 10:25:51 +0100

On 02/28/2011 07:11 PM, Nazrul Islam wrote:
> I am very happy to announce that GlassFish Server Open Source Edition
> 3.1 (see overview blog
> <http://blogs.sun.com/nazrul/entry/glassfish_3_1>) has been released today!
>
> GlassFish 3.1 brings together the benefits of GlassFish v3 and GlassFish
> v2.x with lots of net new features (see blog
> <http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/entry/glassfish_3_1_glassfish_2>). It is
> based on world’s first implementation of Java EE 6 with an OSGi based
> flexible, lightweight, extensible platform. It requires a small memory
> footprint. It is fully featured with production-ready features such as
> clustering and high availability, provides optimized runtime performance
> and ready for enterprise deployments.
>
> *References*
>
> * Download : http://glassfish.java.net/downloads/3.1-final.html
> * Blogs : http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_3_1_is_here
> * Webinar - What’s New in GlassFish 3.1 :
> http://www.oracle.com/us/dm/67094-wwmk10036331mpp009c004-oem-322053.html
>
> --
> Nazrul Islam - (408) 276-6468 - Oracle

Thanx for all your hard work!

I also see that e.g. the artifacts for the embedded stuff (at least
"glassfish-embedded-all") are already up-to-date in the maven repo:

* http://maven.glassfish.org/content/repositories/glassfish-releases/

...but not e.g. "org.glassfish.security:security" or any other.

Please upload them, so that we can upgrade our application builds as well.

Cheers,

        Kane