users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Reading System

From: Anissa Lam <anissa.lam_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:54:39 -0700

To set the system properties of a cluster, you can go to the cluster
page. There is a properties tab. click on the tab and you will see the
table that shows you the system properties.
eg. if you do %asadmin create-system-properties --target clusterABC foo=bar

You will see it in the System Properties tab of this cluster. (see
attached image)
you can also add system properties there.

Anissa

On 3/18/11 11:26 AM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> You are right. When I did it via command line, it got propagated. I
> guess the
> question becomes where should I do this in the Admin GUI? Thanks!
>
> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']

cluster-sys-props.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: cluster-sys-props.jpg)