users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Glassfish services on Windows

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:34:01 -0400

start command Starts a separate window to run a specified program or command.

START ["title"] [/D path] [/I] [/MIN] [/MAX] [/SEPARATE | /SHARED]
      [/LOW | /NORMAL | /HIGH | /REALTIME | /ABOVENORMAL | /BELOWNORMAL]
      [/AFFINITY <hex affinity>] [/WAIT] [/B] [command/program]
      [parameters]

to start a windows service drop to command line and run:
net start NameOfGlassfishWindowsService

where NameOfGlassfishWindowsService is the name of the Glassfish Service identified in the Windows Registry

hth
Martin Gainty