users@glassfish.java.net

Reading System Properties from an EJB Bean?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:13:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I have a situation where I am deploying the same application to different
server clusters. I'd like to pass a configuration value to the EJB that's
different for each cluster. I was hoping to use a Glassfish Configuration
system property for this task, but I have not found a way to read a system
property from an EJB. Does anybody know how to do this? Just to clarify, this
is not System.getProperty() that I am talking about, it's what the Glassfish
admin console refers to as 'system properties' Thanks for your help, Lenny

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lprimak']