users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Any update on this issue,

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 15:32:04 +0100

Hi,

please increase the HTTP request processing timeout (default value is
15mins) by setting

asadmin set
server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.request-timeout-seconds=NNN

where NNN the max number of *seconds* one single request might be
processing by a thread.
As I told the default value is 15mins, which means NNN=900, so you can
set any higher value.

Hope this will help.

WBR,
Alexey.